There are times where people ask me about what software or config I am using and I like to share my config. This page will serve as a living document for my current setup.
This page is inspired from the following uses pages:
- Primary Laptop
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) (Intel Core i9-9980HQ/32GB RAM)
- 500 GB Flash Storage
- Radeon Pro 555X 4 GB | Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- Secondary Laptop:
- HP Envy 14-J106TX 14-inch Laptop (Intel Core i7-6700HQ/12GB RAM)
- It came with an 1TB HDD but I’ve upgraded it to Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
- Nvidia GTX 950m 4GB Graphics | Intel HD Graphics 530 (no dedicated memory)
Deprecated Laptop MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2012) (Intel Core i5-3317U/4GB RAM) 128 GB Flash Storage Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Laptop Stand
Editor + Terminal
- I use Spacemacs as my primary editor currently. I really like the unique
mnemonic approach of vim keybindings applied to emacs which is the more
powerful development environment (It just needs a good editor.. I’m kidding).
- My config can be found here.
- For lightweight editing purposes I still prefer vim and my minimal config for a good vim experience can be found here.
- I use st with custom applied patches as my terminal on my arch linux pc. For my macbook, I prefer iterm2.
- I use Source Code Pro Semibold as my font of choice for all of my editors & terminals.
- For my shell, I use zsh with prezto.